Consultation - Bett...

Notifications
Clear all

Consultation - Better Sleep

76 Posts
28 Users
0 Likes
(@brianahetlandiectskin-com)

ive never been able to just sleep. i have way too much anxiety on a day to day basis that my brain just never wants to shut off. 

ReplyQuote

@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com I feel like if I shower before bed is going to wake me up more than it would relax me. but each person is different.

ReplyQuote

@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com my friend use to stay over all the time and she had the white noise on her phone or needed a really loud box fan. it was overstimulating to me and def didn't help me catch any z's!

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

Showers work well too but I prefer to relax in a bathtub.  Since I moved to Virginia I've realized that my showers don't make up for a long bath when it comes to sleep.  In my other house, I have a bathtub but in this one, our suite only has a shower, so it's hard for me to relax.  It still helps me relax to take a shower before bed, but it's not the same as a bath.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@brianahetlandiectskin-com I really don't care for fans or sound machines either but I go on spotify and look up "relaxing sounds" and I knock out within a few minutes.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@cameranriddleiectskin-com I never knew there was a melatonin bath salt.  It makes sense that it would relax you since melatonin helps us fall asleep.

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

Good sleep has never been more important!  It is funny that before I had children, I didn't care about sleep the way I do now!  My feet are freezing at night, so I turn on my electric blanket to warm the bed, then when I go to bed I turn it off and have a nice cozy warm bed.  I forget about taking baths before bed, they are so nice and get you prepared for a good nights sleep.

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

@brianahetlandiectskin-com My husband is the same way, he feels wound up after a pre bedtime shower.  I can still conk out either way.  

ReplyQuote
(@rebeccamatuskaiectskin-com)

@deborah I started taking magnesium at night! It really helps me relax. I'll have to try the shower or bath thing 2 horus before bed now instead of 20 minutes before bed!

ReplyQuote
(@rebeccamatuskaiectskin-com)

There are epsom salt baths that have melatonin in it! I haven't tried it yet but in general I feel relaxed and can wind down for bed easier with a lavender Epsom salt bath. 

ReplyQuote
(@karyssamarleriectskin-com)

I love the idea of coming home after a long day and taking a shower and washing the day off, it makes me feel clean and comfortable which allows me to relax. I cant relax knowing I have not showered.

ReplyQuote

@camrynauxtiectskin-com I have started using this too and have noticed a difference in my sleep schedule. Usually I lay in bed and struggle to fall asleep but after a warm bath with Epsom salt I am exhausted.

ReplyQuote

@amandamooreiectskin-com Yes I love clean sheets, it makes me feel productive like I have done everything I was supposed to do. Opposed to normally laying in bed feeling like I was supposed to do something different.

ReplyQuote
(@alexisdozieriectskin-com)

I usually shower at night and it always makes me sleep better because I like to take really warm showers. As soon as I do my routine after the shower and get in bed I do not stay awake long what so ever.

ReplyQuote

@karyssamarleriectskin-com Me also it is a necessity for me to be able to wind- down.

ReplyQuote

@brianahetlandiectskin-com I have a very hard time falling asleep at night as well. I can never get my mind to shut off. I used to shower in the morning time but ever since I started doing it at night and using a heater in my room it has made me fall asleep almost instantly.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
error: Content is protected !!