Consultation - Bett...

Notifications
Clear all

Consultation - Better Sleep

76 Posts
28 Users
0 Likes
(@camiryndavisiectskin-com)

@keyonnastarksiectskin-com The hot shower before bed helps me too. I also try to wear myself out during the day so I will be ready for bed by them

ReplyQuote
(@cameranriddleiectskin-com)

Wow i never knew that. If i take a bath before bed im usually already tired from sitting in the bath but as soon as i hit the bed im like a rock. 

ReplyQuote

@carliecannestroiectskin-com I have a melatonin bath salt which is supposed to make you relaxed and tired.

ReplyQuote

@noracrainiectskin-com Ive never heard about that im gonna try it !

ReplyQuote
(@emmamidgettiectskin-com)

I do have problems when it comes to sleeping. I have tried some sleeping medications but I seem to fight them. I have noticed when I take a warm bath/shower a little before bed, I feel more relaxed. Something I have been recently trying when I go to sleep is listening to white noise which helps a lot. 

ReplyQuote

@amandamooreiectskin-com I really believe that having a clean and made bed can really make or break your sleeping schedule.

ReplyQuote

@keenanhooksiectskin-com I did try sleeping medications for awhile but after I stopped taking them I noticed it was even harder to fall asleep without them because my body had become accustomed to them.

ReplyQuote
(@camrynauxtiectskin-com)

I love taking hot showers or baths to relax or wind down. It always helps me get tired and more than likely sleep like a rock. But I also shower in the mornings before school or work sometimes and it usually wakes me up so that's always been odd to me.

ReplyQuote

@emmamidgettiectskin-com yes!! Theres nothing I love more than clean sheets, I always sleep better and feel more clear-minded in the morning.

ReplyQuote

@cameranriddleiectskin-com I love using Dr.Teals bath products. The bath salt and different foaming bath solution help me a lot when I have aches or just need a good nights sleep.

ReplyQuote
(@deborahwatersiectskin-com)
Member Admin

@camrynauxtiectskin-com 

I like Dr Teals also especially the orange body wash  I feel energized after and use that one in the am. I like the Pink Himalayan products. I also like the Kniepp products as they have a huge selection of very different scents. I like using Epsom salts after a massage to help with the lactic acid build up 

ReplyQuote
(@deborahwatersiectskin-com)
Member Admin

@emmamidgettiectskin-com 

My husband has to use Mealtonin and take it 30 min before bed. It has helped him a great deal. It comes in different % so check with your doctor first to avoid and contraindications

ReplyQuote
(@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com)

Im a night shower person, I like to wash the day off before I lay in bed. I take hot showers and I still have a hard time falling asleep. Most nights I dont fall asleep until 12/1 even if I lay in bed and put my phone on the other side of the room. I started taking melatonin just so i could get a good amount of sleep.

ReplyQuote
(@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com)

@abigailcochraneiectskin-com I havent noticed a difference with taking a shower before bed. I guess its because i have always done it. I also dont take baths very often like once a year and even then I will shower before and after the bath. I've tried epsom salt with lavendar in it but I dont think it made a difference.

ReplyQuote
(@madisonmauldiniectskin-com)

Taking a hot shower or sitting in a bath has always helped me sleep better at night. I love taking baths with bath salts and essential oils since it really helps me relax. I take melatonin on very rare occasions since I want to avoid having to take them regularly, and sometimes they give me bad dreams which keeps me wake up throughout the night. 

ReplyQuote

@emmamidgettiectskin-com White noise helps me so much when I sleep. I always turn my fan on when I sleep

ReplyQuote

@camrynauxtiectskin-com I also take showers morning and night depending on how I feel. At night I usually take a longer hot shower since it helps me fall asleep and in the morning I will do a quick rinse and then turn the water to cold so it really wakes me up.

ReplyQuote
(@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com)

I have trouble sleeping all of the time, I'm going to start by taking a hot bath before bed now. I usually try melatonin or not playing on my phone before bed

ReplyQuote

@madisonmauldiniectskin-com I need to try the bath soak with essenital oils that's a good idea!!

ReplyQuote
(@noracrainiectskin-com)

i used to take baths every other night, and shower the other nights. i would use bath bombs or salts to help me relax and i use shower bombs in the shower. i sleep so much better, and faster when i do this. there are nights where i feel i just do not have the time and skip and i notice that it takes me a long time to fall asleep and i am extremely tired the next day. its important to take time for yourself and for your health 

ReplyQuote
(@noracrainiectskin-com)

@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com the oils are great, getting the right mixture of oils and not just putting in random ones can also make a difference. just make sure not to use peppermint!

ReplyQuote
(@noracrainiectskin-com)

@madisonmauldiniectskin-com Yes! i love white noise when i sleep. for me, its the sound of my fan right next to me. The cool breeze also helps too!

ReplyQuote

Taking warm/hot baths or showers at night I agree always helps me relax before bed, the natures bounty sleep 3 melatonin is the best I've ever tried, my sister is a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist she worked for recommended this brand. 

ReplyQuote

@noracrainiectskin-com i've just started to use the white noise on my phone to help me sleep and it works 10/10 recommend

ReplyQuote
(@karyssamarleriectskin-com)

I have noticed when I take warm showers before bed it warms my whole body up and makes me feel cozy, which in my  brain gets me ready for sleep. 

ReplyQuote

@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com I have noticed when I read before bed instead of scrolling on my phone that I get sleepier much faster.

ReplyQuote

@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com Washing the day off is what i think of it too, for me jst knowing I am clean before climbing into bed helps me relax

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

I've always known that warm baths help us fall asleep faster.  However, I think that a lot of people suffer from insomnia, not just because of they don't take a warm bath before bed but also because of smart phones.  The warm bath works well when we go straight to bed without the distraction of the phone but for many, it has become a habit of staying on the phone for hours and sometimes we use the excuse that we can't fall asleep, to stay on the phone.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@karyssamarleriectskin-com It's really relaxing to take a bath and go straight to bed.  I normally have a cup of tea waiting for me after my bath but most of the time I have to get back up to brush my teeth after the tea, so it ruins the cozy feeling.  I can't wait for those beds of the future! ?

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com Do you ever find yourself waking up in the middle of the night to the white noise?  I love falling asleep with it but I have the tendency to wake up hours later to turn it off.  I've never been able to sleep with it through the night.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
error: Content is protected !!