Waxing

47 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@deborahwatersiectskin-com)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@laurenjohnsoniectskin-com 

Bleaching areas around the bikini and anus is very popular. The discoloration bothers some people to they can opt for that treatment

ReplyQuote
(@laurenjohnsoniectskin-com)

@deborahwatersiectskin-com I have heard about bleaching around the anus but I have never heard of bleaching around the bikini line!? I guess that makes sense though because it would lighten up that area. 

ReplyQuote
(@tristasensemaniectskin-com)

@noracrainiectskin-com I did not think that i would be into waxing at all, but after seeing my classmates wax my arms.. I'm obsessed! It wasn't painful, it didn't take long and my arms are so smooth! This is def going to make my spray tan look better! 

ReplyQuote
(@tristasensemaniectskin-com)

@laurenjohnsoniectskin-com Same here! I have never heard hat it helps with hyperpigmentation, but I have been told to avoid the sun after waxing my upper lip. Apparently it can cause skin damage if you're in the sun too soon after waxing. 

ReplyQuote
(@madisonmauldiniectskin-com)

I have looked into waxing since I used to shave everyday. I have now cut down to about 2-3 times a week but it is so time consuming. Waxing is so quick and cost efficient. 

ReplyQuote

@abigailcochraneiectskin-com I had a bad experience getting my eyebrows waxed so I tend to just tweeze them. I think I would enjoy waxing on all of the other areas of my body though since I shave so much.

ReplyQuote

@francescablackiectskin-com I love how long it takes for the hair to grow back after waxing. I feel like the discomfort of the service is worth the results especially if you eventually only end up going for touch ups.

ReplyQuote
(@karyssamarleriectskin-com)

I have just recently got my first waxes while I have been in this program. I got a brazilian and that is when I realized that shaving really messed up my growth pattern because I shaved in every direction to get the smoothest results. But every time I would shave there I got ingrown hairs.

ReplyQuote

@deborahwatersiectskin-com I think this treatment would be very nice, many women are dark around their anus and their bikini line.

ReplyQuote

@marlimartiniectskin-com I think waxing is so quick and effecient, I have my own wax pot at home so I can wax myself instead of spending money on it.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

Waxing is so convenient but inconvenient at the same time.  I like the way the skin feels so soft once is waxed but I have a hard time waiting the time in between waxes.  The moment I start to see some hair, I want to shave it off.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@karyssamarleriectskin-com I love being able to wax myself at home.  I didn't know how to wax before coming to school.  I used to purchase the ready to use strips for the upper lip but that was about it.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@karyssamarleriectskin-com Learning to wax is such an eye-opening experience, redirecting the hair growth is amazing and the fact that prevents ingrown hairs is even better.

ReplyQuote
(@brianahetlandiectskin-com)

when I started body waxing about 7 years ago, I was super skeptical about the results and how much it differed from shaving. I have super coarse dark hair so when I shave my Brazilian or underarms it comes in fuller, more ingrown and leaves my skin more irritated than I actually realized. waxing isn't for everyone but I can say from personal experience it is the better method of hair removal next to shaving. my hair has grown more sparse, less full and my skin is left not as irritated. 

ReplyQuote

@olgacoloniectskin-com I think most people would agree that having any stubble is rather annoying but the hair growth has to grow back at some point. being consistent with waxing helps the hair grow back more sparse and not as full making it a little easier to deal with as it grows back.

ReplyQuote

@karyssamarleriectskin-com I used to do the same and shave every direction to get the smoothest results. now with a little education we know how to remove the hair and the better alternatives to shaving.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@brianahetlandiectskin-com You are right.  I need more patience when it comes to waxing.  I do like that it takes longer for the hair to grow.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!