Consultation - Brea...

Notifications
Clear all

Consultation - Breast Implants

47 Posts
18 Users
0 Likes
(@madisonmauldiniectskin-com)

@emmamidgettiectskin-com I think these type of procedures can go either really well or really bad. It is just important to find the right doctor to do it. It also scares me that people will find places that will do it for cheap and then they will come out with horrible results or side effects. Just from personal experience working in a med spa that did body procedures, what you pay is what you get.

ReplyQuote
(@karyssamarleriectskin-com)

Personally, I am afraid of any types of surgeries. However I have entertained the thought of getting breast implants to even mine out. I think it is very important to check the doctors reviews and do research. 

ReplyQuote

@deborah I agree, could be very dangerous and without the proper research i dont know if it is worth the rsk.

ReplyQuote

@madisonmauldiniectskin-com I agree, i have seen many people find the cheapest option and get the results they paid for.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

We have to be very careful at the moment we consider putting a foreign object in our bodies.  I understand for many women is about feeling confident in our own skin but it's so scary to think that something you thought was going to change your life in a positive way could cause worse side effects.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@karyssamarleriectskin-com The problem here is not necessarily the doctor but the implants.  Some implants come out that doctors think are safe and because they have great results for the patient, they start to recommend them to all their patients but most of these products are not studied for longer than a couple of years and long term they end up being worse.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@mikaylaalleniectskin-com It's a foreign object and sometimes the body just rejects it.  A few years ago there was a reporter from Univision who had implants put in and she gave an interview about her process.  She started with her breasts getting sore and eventually the tissue around the breast got so damaged that the doctors didn't even want to operate on her.  She was in tears begging for somebody to help her.  Eventually she got them removed but she spoke up and said she would never again get implants.

ReplyQuote
(@brianahetlandiectskin-com)

I used to think of getting implants after having kids but after having a horrible surgery experience, I do not ever wish to go under the knife especially for an elective surgery. having experienced a foreign object in my body that led to a severe illness I personally do not think it is worth the risk. 

ReplyQuote

@olgacoloniectskin-com I actually had a friend just recently get her implants removed after ten years because her body was basically rejecting her implants and causing a lot of different health issues. she was doing everything as far as dieting and exercising to going to holistic doctors to try to figure out why she was having so many issues. It hasn't been very long since her surgery so I'm not really sure if shes noticed any significant changes.

ReplyQuote

@deborah I agree, If I found out I had a foreign object in my body that had a chance (high or low) of turning cancerous I would immediately schedule to get them removed.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@brianahetlandiectskin-com I hope she's doing better.  I also have a friend who's been suffering for years.  A boyfriend paid for her to get them about 15 years ago and she agreed.  Now she doesn't have the money to remove them and it's causing her pain.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@brianahetlandiectskin-com I understand it must be traumatic.  I had a boyfriend when I was younger try to convince me to get implants.  He even offered to pay for them and I didn't know anything about implants but that was never something I considered since I was a very active runner and my comfort was priority when running and I'm glad I didn't listen.

ReplyQuote
(@alexisdozieriectskin-com)

I have been interested in getting breast implants when I start aging more and need them. But I have heard horrible stories about them. They defiantly made me steer away from the idea. I would also be worried something would happen.

ReplyQuote

@brianahetlandiectskin-com I agree I do not think its worth the risk either.

ReplyQuote

@emmamidgettiectskin-com The bad stories I have heard about them have made me not want them anymore as well.

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

Im glad I never got breast implants, I never even considered them.  Knowing I would have to get them done about every 10 years, is enough to turn me away.  Seems like breast implants were the thing back then, and now it seems bottoms are in.

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

@alexisdozieriectskin-com Agree 100%.  The risk is definitely enough to turn me away.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!