Choosing Red Lipsti...

Notifications
Clear all

Choosing Red Lipstick

38 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@daniellesmithiectskin-com)

@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com Sometimes i tend to wear a darker lip liner with a brighter red lipstick to really give contrast and enhance my lips

ReplyQuote
(@daniellesmithiectskin-com)

Red lipstick can be a statement piece for those who choose to wear it. It's bold and beautiful, it also is captivating. I notice I get a lot more compliments when I wear red lipstick. Especially working in the food service industry, makes my tips higher!

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@camiryndavisiectskin-com I love bright red lipstick when I wear a classic look, like a black dress for date night or a special event.  It makes me feel really feminine and sexy.  My

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@daniellesmithiectskin-com I can see that.  I think red lipstick is one of those shades that makes people look classy and sensual at the same and people are more likely to tip better when they find the server attractive.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@camiryndavisiectskin-com I feel the same way about red lipstick with orange undertone.  I have dark skin and it makes me feel uncomfortable.  I guess it also depends on the type of make up but I prefer a cherry red.

ReplyQuote
(@brianahetlandiectskin-com)

I used to always love seeing red lipsticks on other people and thought it looked so nice with a winged liner. I never thought about how the undertone could affect the way it looks against your skin. Something I can know watch out for when trying to pick a color. 

ReplyQuote

@daniellesmithiectskin-com I would also do a darker liner than the lipstick color and blend it to create kind of an hombre look.

ReplyQuote

@cameranriddleiectskin-com I love matte lipsticks but I'm not always the best at exfoliating my lips prior to applying it so it definitely isn't my first go to or the best looking.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!