Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Acne Disorder

36 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@camrynauxtiectskin-com)

I have always had a problem with picking at my face/skin. If I feel something out of the ordinary, or that isn't smooth along my skin, I pick at it without even thinking. My mom gets mad at me a lot of times because I will pick until my whole face is red. I have found that the pimple patches help me a lot with not picking because I can just do my skin routine and cover the bumps with the patches. 

ReplyQuote

@laurenjohnsoniectskin-com I bite my lips a lot in my sleep or when I'm anxious, and a lot of times it results in involuntary biting of my lips too when the areas get irritated.

ReplyQuote

@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com I used to annoy my boyfriend so much by picking at his bumps. I personally have never suffered from back acne but he did and I always wanted to pop them or pick at them. Pimple patches have helped me stop picking at my face, you should try them if you haven't!

ReplyQuote
(@emmamidgettiectskin-com)

I don't pick at my face often but I do pick at my lips and my back a lot to the point where they bleed. I have bad back acne and it bothers me to the max even though I know picking at it will make it worse. 

ReplyQuote

@madisonmendebabiciectskin-com I agree with the times I do pick at my face I don't realize I am doing it.

ReplyQuote

@madisonmauldiniectskin-com I feel like I have to be moving my hands or doing something at all times so that does make me touch my face a lot.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!