Consultation- Hygie...

Notifications
Clear all

Consultation- Hygiene

39 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@madisonmauldiniectskin-com In the summer I tend to take more showers because I'm always hot and I feel like I smell when I sweat but I also understand is really drying for the skin.  I normally take 2 showers but there are those who think that it may be too much.

ReplyQuote
(@brianahetlandiectskin-com)

I take a medication that makes me produce a strong odor under my arms, no matter how much deodorant I use so it's a must to shower daily. some people get so use to their own stench that sometimes they are not even aware that they smell. it can sometimes be a struggle when having to interact with that person because you do not want them to feel embarrassed. sometimes there are medical reasons as to why a person may smell even if they are keeping up with their hygiene daily. 

ReplyQuote

@sydneymissaleiectskin-com my neighbor does not wash his hair. he wets it in the shower but does not use shampoo. I'm not sure how his wife handles it but they are a natural family as well. I've never smelt a stinch when being around him but I'm also not super close.

ReplyQuote

@keyonnastarksiectskin-com I use to always want the most girliest smelliest soaps but they irritated my skin which made me opt in to sensitive alveeno liquid soaps.

ReplyQuote
(@alexisdozieriectskin-com)

Personal hygiene is defiantly a top priority. I like to shower everyday especially because I work in a restaurant I also feel so greasy and oily after leaving and it drives me crazy. I defiantly am a perfume and scent person which is not a must but I just enjoy it.

ReplyQuote

@sydneymissaleiectskin-com i could not imagine not using soap that is very gross.

ReplyQuote

@madisonmauldiniectskin-com I was trying to train my hair not be washed everyday as well but I hate the feeling especially because my hair is naturally very oily.

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

I guess it is possible that people go nose blind after a while.  If I knew I was stinking, I would take care of it immediately!  Just something about not being clean grosses me out.  At the very least, rinse off and get the "important parts".

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

@alexisdozieriectskin-com Also, if I knew I would possibly grow yeast, I would definitely change to a cleaner hygeine routine.  That is so gross.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!