Consultation - Dipping Powder

66 Posts
21 Users
0 Likes
(@rebeccamatuskaiectskin-com)

@alexisdozieriectskin-com noooo they cut you?! so fast and not careful enough

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

@olgacoloniectskin-com Yes I have noticed this.  A manicure is nothing more than cuticle work and polish.  I always wondered why no massage, you get one with a pedi!  I usually ask for no filing because they saw the nail back and forth, I was taught back in the day not to do that because it makes the nail weak.  They cant help themselves!

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

Going into a nail salon, it cant be healthy breathing in all the fumes with the nail chemicals.  It is very strong.  I also don't like the idea of having to soak off any nail product such as gel polish or the dip.  Soaking the fingers in acetone cant be good.  

ReplyQuote
(@aliciawellonsiectskin-com)

As a former nail technician, I can see how a cut from filing could lead to a fungal infection. The dip powder and sharing of products is a concern for all types of nail services not just dip powder. Unless you bring your own products, it would be difficult for a business to be profitable and maintain a reasonable price point if they needed to portion out products to service clients individually. 

ReplyQuote

@melissalandersiectskin-com It definitely can't be healthy with all the fumes. I've seen establishments add air purifiers but you can still smell everything.

ReplyQuote

@emmamidgettiectskin-com Dip and gel are the same when it comes to process to add the enhancement so it could definitely lead to infections either way.

This post was modified 5 days ago by Alicia Wellons

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
error: Content is protected !!