Consultation - CBD ...

Notifications
Clear all

Consultation - CBD Products

36 Posts
19 Users
1 Likes
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@emmamidgettiectskin-com I never knew there was a CBD bubble bath but it's good to know and I guess if there are creams and lotions, it's not out of the ordinary for them to have it.

ReplyQuote
(@franciscrespoiectskin-com)

Like any other drugs either natural, compound or synthetic, they are all going to have some type of reactions (good or bad). A few issues I have heard about that's a concern, is not all labs are created equal, meaning each different vendor is going to produce products differently and some of these individuals or private labs are not under complete supervision which can result in an bad batch it you will.

ReplyQuote

@lindseycoganiectskin-com Natural doesn't always mean that they are produced to a higher quality of standards. In many cases it means that perhaps one of the main components is derived from a natural source.

ReplyQuote

@olgacoloniectskin-com I used a CBD ointment for joint pain and it helped. It's not something I would use every day but occasional use of products with known medicinal effects are better in my opinion than taking pills.

ReplyQuote
(@rebeccamatuskaiectskin-com)

I have heard mixed reviews about how effective CBD is. CBD to me doesn't help with pain relief, but I'm not sure how much is usually needed. For others, CBD works great! I think its great if it helps someone! 

ReplyQuote
(@rebeccamatuskaiectskin-com)

@franciscrespoiectskin-com YES!!! The batch, where it is purchased, the amount, the persons health history... all of that plays a role for sure! A person has to be careful where they are purchasing CBD from.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!