Consultation - Boto...

Notifications
Clear all

Consultation - Botox

36 Posts
18 Users
2 Likes
(@student)

@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com I had no idea that botox could help with hyperhydrosis and migraines! I definitely need to do some more research on the benefits of botox.

ReplyQuote
(@madisonmauldiniectskin-com)

One of my good friends gets botox for her migraines and it seems to be working really well for her. My mom gets it for her fine lines and wrinkles. Botox can be a great investment if you can continue the upkeep, and you do your research to find the right doctor! I have had friends where their filler/botox was done incorrectly and it was a nightmare for them to get it fixed. 

ReplyQuote

@keyonnastarksiectskin-com I have looked into botox for my migraines. A good friend of mine gets botox for them and she said it works really well for her.

ReplyQuote

@angierodrigueziectskin-com I can agree with this. Botox is very expensive when it comes to upkeep. It is important to know how to take care of your skin properly first and use products early on that can help with any types of fine lines and wrinkles.

ReplyQuote
(@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com)

@deborahwatersiectskin-com

ReplyQuote
(@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com)

@deborah Do you still have botox? if so how often did you get them? Do you recommend young people like myself get baby botox (micro-botox) in their 20's?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!