Body Hair

37 Posts
16 Users
2 Likes
(@deborahwatersiectskin-com)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tristasensemaniectskin-com 

I do like to wax as I have dark hair. Waxing lasts longer than shaving and I do not get a rash as with shaving. I do believe we need some hair so I prefer a bikini wax to a complete brazillian

ReplyQuote
(@cameranriddleiectskin-com)

I shave and i used to always gets bumps down there but now i found a way and certian shave creams help with that. I want to try waxing but im too scared that it will hurt me. 

ReplyQuote

@noracrainiectskin-com Yes totally! I want to get waxed but the pain i dont know if i can handle it. But it would help me not rushing in the shower to shave when i want to go to the beach or something. 

ReplyQuote

@amandamooreiectskin-com Im ready to get my armpits waxed. My armpits, i feel like grow the quickest. 

ReplyQuote
(@marlimartiniectskin-com)

As someone who is allergic to nickle, shaving always makes me have an allergic reaction. I've always gotten bikini/brazilians and I absolutely love them. That being said, I am very choosy with who I have do my waxes. Cleanliness has always been a big thing for me, even before I started school and really learned how gross people can be! Before I moved to VA, I had the same girl do my waxes for years because she never double dipped and she was so good-didn't even hurt.

ReplyQuote

@cameranriddleiectskin-com As someone who gets bikini waxes monthly, the first one is the worst because you've never experienced it before. But after that, it gets easier and easier.

ReplyQuote

@deborahwatersiectskin- I am with you Debbie! I also have fairly dark hair, so I always prefer to get a wax. Also, it lasts so much longer! However, depending on the time of year, I will get a full brazillian.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!