Body Changes - Alco...

Notifications
Clear all

Body Changes - Alcohol Consumption

46 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@deborahwatersiectskin-com I agree.  Alcohol is alcohol regardless of if it's beer or wine.  We just have to be mindful of how much we consume.  I have met alcoholics and it shows on their skin.  Alcohol tends to dehydrate and I think that may be part of the reason they develop wrinkles earlier.  I don't drink as much as I used to in my 20s.  I find alcohol makes my stomach churn now and I feel sick for days sometimes.

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@amandamooreiectskin-com Good for you.  I can only imagine that when you work in a place where you're around a lot of alcohol is almost like a requirement to drink.  Specially when people ask "what do you recommend?" if you are not a drinker, you have no idea how to explain the flavors, notes of the drinks, so a lot of people just become accustomed to drinking for the job but don't realize the changes it brings until after they're out of that environment.

ReplyQuote
(@karyssamarleriectskin-com)

Your body is not meant to withstand a certain amount of drugs and alcohol. These substances can essentially wither your body away and contributes to premature aging and can even affect you psychologically. I have personally seen many people unfortunatly fall victim to this substance and it becomes a long term addiction, it affects your skin and many organs.

ReplyQuote

@noracrainiectskin-com IN moderation alcohol could be fine with friends and in social environments, it can easily develop from every other weekend to every weekend to weekdays and its a slow process and hard to come out of.

ReplyQuote

@deborahwatersiectskin-com Many people dont know that alcohol can affect their appearance or they simply dont care because it is an addiction and addictions take priority to a lot of things.

ReplyQuote
(@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com)

@olgacoloniectskin-com same because I feel like diet and exercise definitely contributed to her weight loss, I feel she could have continued to drink regularly while slightly cutting back, it's all about the balance

ReplyQuote
(@olgacoloniectskin-com)

@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com Exactly.  Sometimes a really small change can yield big results.  She could've literally just stopped mixing drinks with juice and snacking and change would happen.  It's about a balance.

ReplyQuote
(@brianahetlandiectskin-com)

I never really liked the way drinking made me feel. I couldn't handle a lot and still can't to this day but I used to drink a lot socially and I kept so much weight on. I was so round and after giving up drinking and just doing a daily walk of 2 miles I just felt so much better not having to fight for air after coming down two sets of steps. 

ReplyQuote

@madisonmendebabiciectskin-com I think that's common for most people who have children. its just not worth the crappy feeling when you know you have more important responsibilities waiting for you the next day.

ReplyQuote

@karyssamarleriectskin-com trying to drink socially can become out of hand especially when you just want to be on the same level as the people you are hanging with.

ReplyQuote
(@alexisdozieriectskin-com)

I have never really enjoyed drinking alcohol that much but I noticed during the time period I was drinking a lot with friends I started to gain a lot of weight and didn't feel good at all. I always hated the feeling of being hungover especially because I have always worked early morning shifts at my job all weekend. It also just never seemed to sit right on my stomach. i actually have not drink alcohol in 4 months and i noticed a huge change in my body and the way I feel overall.

ReplyQuote

@cameranriddleiectskin-com There have been quite of few of my family members with the same issue and I feel like it steered me away from wanting to drink a lot as well as how it makes you feel.

ReplyQuote

@gabriellemrasiectskin-com I have never liked the taste or the feeling drinking gives me as well so I guess that is a benefit like you said.

ReplyQuote
(@rebeccamatuskaiectskin-com)

I took a Spirit Chemistry class in college (about alcohol aka spirits). I learned that alcohol is 1 molecule away from formaldehyde and has a ton of sugar/carbs. It makes sense that the influencer has such a change in her appearance and body after cutting back on drinking alcohol. Alcohol is fine in moderation. Too much can get our blood glucose out of control too which also affects our metabolism and bar food isn't the best, nor is hangover food. Thats great the influencer made a change! 

ReplyQuote
(@melissalandersiectskin-com)

@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com I had much rather have great looking skin than a drink!  I've had my days of  partying and i'm happy to say that I much prefer to feel good the next day.  At this age, it could take longer than a day!  Not worth it to me.

ReplyQuote

Personally, I have drank alcohol but very moderated. It is common in many college students to gain weight commonly referred to as the "freshman 15" I think the cause of this is not only eating quick meals but also from alcohol consumption. It contains many calories and carbs, you can easily consume 500 calories from just a couple drinks.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!