Beauty Industry - M...

Notifications
Clear all

Beauty Industry - Mascara

43 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@cameranriddleiectskin-com)

@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com ive had lash extensions once and when they came off i had no lashes.

ReplyQuote
(@cameranriddleiectskin-com)

@oliviarossiectskin-com I wear cheap mascara too because because i dont see a difference.

ReplyQuote
(@student)

I've only ever worn lash strips a couple times, and they definitely looked amazing, but I hated how they felt on my eyes. For that, I will definitely keep using mascara because of the light weight feeling and versatility that it gives when creating my lash shape. 

ReplyQuote
(@student)

@oliviarossiectskin-com I honestly haven't met a single person who spends more than 10 dollars on their mascara, which seems much more affordable to me than wearing fake lashes because a bottle of mascara can last for over a month but strip lashes can only be worn a couple times before they have to be thrown away.

ReplyQuote
(@student)

@abigailcochraneiectskin-com False lashes are honestly so beautiful, but do not seem actually affordable. For me, a tube of mascara is only $10 and lasts more than a month because I don't wear it every day. Even a set of strip lashes that are less than $10 don't last as long because you can only wear them 3-4 times.

ReplyQuote
(@madisonmauldiniectskin-com)

@keyonnastarksiectskin-com I have been doing the same thing just recently. It takes me quite a few minutes just to get the lashes exactly how I want them,but they end up lasting me about a week. This has saved me so much time in the mornings and if I chose to wear makeup I still look put together.

ReplyQuote

If I wear any type of makeup mascara is my go to since it makes me feel put together. The only trouble I have had is keeping my lashes curled since the mascara in the bottle seems to dry up fast, and preventing the dark shadow under my eyes that the mascara gives me. I have just recently switched to false lashes and it saves me so much time in the mornings! I love to make them look natural, yet still full and wispy. 

ReplyQuote

@nicoleweberiectskin-com I agree, I tend to have to go back and adjust my lashes because sometimes the corners will poke me. I have also found that the full lash strips make my eyes feel super heavy so I have resorted to buying smaller individual strips or cutting them

ReplyQuote
(@emmamidgettiectskin-com)

I wear mascara occasionally and really love how it makes my eyes look but I hate the process of taking it off. I have worn false eyelashes a couple of times which I loved but I can't ever get them to stay on. I've always wanted to try lash extensions but I am from a small town which not of a lot of people do lash extensions. 

ReplyQuote

@student I agree, False eyelashes can be heavy and I like how I can control what my eyelashes look like with mascara.

ReplyQuote

@paigebrickhouseiectskin-com I have wanted to get lash extensions for a long time but I am a little nervous how my lashes will react to it.

ReplyQuote
(@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com)

I love the look of false lashes, however I've been using mascara all of my life and only wear false lashes for important events where people will be taking pictures such as weddings, and more. 

ReplyQuote
(@sydneyhurdleiectskin-com)

@student I totally agree! i'm a little shocked that false lashes are more popular than i thought, in the article where it states false lashes have went up 82% since 2016 because women now want that "instagram ready look" is so true.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!