Baths and Your Hear...

Notifications
Clear all

Baths and Your Heart

38 Posts
16 Users
2 Likes
(@brianahetlandiectskin-com)

I wish I loved baths. the only time I take baths is when I'm sick. I couldn't ever just fill the tub to bathe and rinse myself with the water I just used to wash all the dirt off my body. 

ReplyQuote

@cameranriddleiectskin-com I always felt like I would start the bath super hot and by the time I turned the water off it stopped being warm to me which made me just want to hurry and get out

ReplyQuote

@jaydensugickiectskin-com I've never knew the benefits of a milk bath but I have seen them in photoshoots

ReplyQuote
(@rebeccamatuskaiectskin-com)

I already have hypertension so maybe if I start taking baths instead of showers it'll reverse it hah! Interesting to read this. 

ReplyQuote
(@rebeccamatuskaiectskin-com)

@brianahetlandiectskin-com rinse yourself off first in the shower and then fill the tub!

ReplyQuote
(@alexisdozieriectskin-com)

I never knew that baths were beneficial for your heart. I don't usually take baths because for someone reason I cant sit there and relax for that long. I always feel like I need to get out and do something. I defiantly will start taking them though due to all the beneficial factors.

ReplyQuote

@brianahetlandiectskin-com I agree I'm not huge on baths and also it does gross me out a little.

ReplyQuote

@emmamidgettiectskin-com They have also made me sleep better when I do take them.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!