Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Balneotherapy

35 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@student)

@deborah I agree that it would probably be a good idea to be able to see the tank before trying it for the first time. This is something that wouldn't be for everyone, but very beneficial to those that would enjoy it.

ReplyQuote
(@student)

Though I've never been in a sensory deprivation tank, I've always wanted to. I've heard about the peace and tranquility associated with them and love the idea, though I do believe that my anxiety would act up if I did actually try it. 

ReplyQuote
(@student)

Though I've never been in a sensory deprivation tank, I've always wanted to. I've heard about the peace and tranquility associated with them and love the idea, though I do believe that my anxiety would act up if I did actually try it. 

ReplyQuote
(@student)

@lanajacksoniectskin-com I don't have claustrophobia but i do have anxiety so i completely understand where you're coming from.

ReplyQuote
(@student)

@jaydensugickiectskin-com I do agree that it would be freaky to be in an enclosed space like this. But I will say that the tanks water level is never deep enough to drown just because you are unable to swim.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
error: Content is protected !!